Ready to join a program?
Please review our Covid 19 Return to sport plan.
Registration for the 2022/23 season youth programs is open!
Please visit Zone4 for online registration. In-person mass registration will take place Tuesday, September 7 – Revelstoke Community Centre – 4pm – 7pm. Come meet some of our coaches and parent volunteers – ask questions and see the gear!
Please note Club Memberships are mandatory for all participants and they can be purchased through a separate registration.
Continuing on for the 2022-23 season! We have ski, boots and poles available to lend out to Bunnies, Rabbits, Trailblazers and Track Attack skiers for the season. Sizes and quantities are limited (particularly limited in Bunny sizes). There is no cost to use gear. Please contact our Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for loaning equipment.
RNSC aims to lessen the barriers for children to join cross-country activities. If you would like your child(ren) to participate but are experiencing barriers such as program costs, transportation or otherwise, please do not hesitate to contact our Program Coordinator to discuss options.
Parent of a participant? Here is the Athlete and Parent Manual
Bunnies Program (Ages 4 – 5)
Focus on fun and introduces basic movement skills on skis. January 7th – March 11th, 2023.
- Bunnies (Ages 4 – 5) Saturdays 10:30 – 11:30am. 10 sessions. $50.
Use this link for more information about the Bunnyrabbit Program.
Jackrabbits Program (Ages 6 – 9)
Provides skiers with the fundamental skills of classic and skating technique in a fun and playful environment. November 26th, 2022 – March 11th, 2023.
- Jackrabbits level 1 (Age 6) Saturdays 9:45am – 11:30pm. 14 sessions. $75.
- Jackrabbits levels 2-4 (Ages 7–9) Saturdays 9:45am – 12:00pm and Tuesdays 4:00pm – 5:00pm. 27 sessions. $100.
- Jackrabbits levels 2-4 (Ages 7–9) Tuesdays Only Skate 4:00pm – 5:00pm. Starts November 29th, 2022. 13 sessions. $75.
Use this link for more information about the Jackrabbit Program.
Trailblazers (Ages 10 and up)
For skiers who want exposure to adventure activities (eg avalanche awareness, environmental survival). We continue technique development for the recreational skier.
- Saturdays 9:45 am to 12:00 pm. November 26th 2022 – March 11th 2023. $125
Use this link for more information about Trailblazers.
Track Attack (Ages 9 – 12)
Aims to produce technically competent Nordic skiers, focusing on skiing for fun while enhancing fitness and providing an introduction to training and competition.
- TA1: Starts November 26th 2022 (on-snow). Tuesday and Thursday from 4:00 – 6:00pm, Saturday from 9:30am – 11:30am. 3x/week. $200
- TA2: Starts September 6th 2022 (dryland and on-snow). Tuesday and Thursday from 4:00 – 5:30pm, Saturday from 9:00am – 11:00am (dryland). Same times as TA1 on-snow after November 26. 3x/week. $300
Use this link for more information about Track Attack.
Junior Development (Ages 12-18)
Aims to produce technically competent Nordic skiers, focusing on skiing for fitness and competition. Opportunities to compete at provincial and national-level competitions. Includes race support and access to age-appropriate components of integrated support team.
- JD1 (YOB 2008<): Starts July 2022. 2x/week for July/August; 4x/week from September onwards. $600
- JD2 (YOB 2003-06): Starts May 2022. 1-2x/week for May/June; 3x/week for July/August; 4x from September onwards. $800
Use this link for more information about Junior Development.