A Letter from the Chief of Race:
Greetings Athletes, Coaches and Parents,
We’re looking forward to seeing you here in Revelstoke on Saturday Dec 17 2022.
- Pre-skiing will be available on the courses on Friday, however the stadium will not be set up, (there will be signs indicating the approx location of start and finish areas). Revelstoke Nordic is hosting an annual lantern ski, (modified due to Covid) on Saturday evening and we expect a large number of visitors to the club during the evening, as such, please do not leave valuables in the stadium area or wax tents.
- Families visiting are welcome to ski but would require day passes to be purchased. Racers pass included in race fee.
- Please stay current with the local forecast and highway conditions. Plan your travel accordingly
Revelstoke Weather Alerts
- Bib pickup will be available at the groomer shed between 0830 and 1030 on Saturday
- Parking is limited and our facility is likely to be popular on race day with non-race visitors enjoying our trails and accessing the backcountry. Please allow plenty of time before your race for parking, there is a drop off loop near the lodge, and a public shuttle bus is available
- Race maps are available on the club website – RACE MAPS
- Warm up and wax testing areas will be available while the race is in progress on roadway ramble and up main loop via the trail above the stadium, see map.
- Awards will be done differently than in previous years, we’re planning on rolling awards by age category, particularly for the Teck award ages.
- In accordance with OK Cup technical guidelines, athletes are not seeded, the draw is random.
- Start list will be available by Friday evening.
We’re looking forward to seeing you soon!
The Revelstoke Nordic Ski Club would like to thank our local sponsors for this race: