Ready to join a program? Registration on Zone4.ca has now closed. Please contact Brendan MacIntosh (email@example.com) if you still need to register.
RNSC aims to lessen the barriers for children to join cross-country activities. If you would like your child(ren) to participate but are experiencing barriers (financial, gear, transportation, other) please contact the club so we can help. firstname.lastname@example.org
Bunnyrabbit Program (Ages 4 – 5)
Focus on fun and introduces basic movement skills on skis.
- Saturday mornings. January 4th – March 7th, 10:30-11:30am, 2020. $50
Use this link for more information about the Bunnyrabbit Program.
Jackrabbits Program (Ages 6 – 9)
Provides skiers with the fundamental skills of classic and skating technique in a fun and playful environment. November 30th, 2019 to March 7th, 2020.
- Jackrabbits level 1 (Age 6) $75. Saturdays 9:45am to 11:30pm. 14 sessions.
- Jackrabbits levels 2-4 (Ages 7–9) $100. Saturdays 9:45am to 12:00pm and Tuesdays 4:00pm to 5:00pm. 26 sessions.
- Jackrabbits levels 2-4 (Ages 7–9) $75. Tuesdays Only 4:00pm-5:00pm. Starts December 3rd, 2019. 12 sessions.
Use this link for more information about the Jackrabbit Program.
Trailblazers (Ages 10 and up)
For skiers who want exposure to adventure activities (eg avalanche awareness, environmental survival). We continue technique development for the recreational skier.
- Saturdays 9:45 am to 12:00 pm. Start date will be snow dependent. November 30th, 2019. $125
Use this link for more information about Trailblazers.
Track Attack (Ages 10 – 12)
Aims to produce technically competent Nordic skiers, focusing on skiing for fun while enhancing fitness and providing an introduction to training and competition.
- TA1: Starts November 2019 (on-snow). 3x/week. $200
- TA2: Starts September 2019 (dryland and on-snow). 3x/week. $300
Use this link for more information about Track Attack.
Junior Development (Ages 13-18)
Aims to produce technically competent Nordic skiers, focusing on skiing for fitness and competition. Opportunities to compete at provincial and national-level competitions. Includes race support and access to age-appropriate components of integrated support team.
- JD1 (YOB 2007<): Starts July 2019. 2x/week for July/August; 4x/week from September onwards. $600
- JD2 (YOB 2002-05): Starts May 2019. 1-2x/week for May/June; 3x/week for July/August; 4x from September onwards. $800
Use this link for more information about Junior Development.