- 2013 AGM Report
- A big Thank You to all of the volunteers and sponsors that made the Teck BC Midgets race possible! Sponsors include: Revelstoke Accommodation Assoc, Stella Jones,Rossingnol, Sutton Place Hotel, Flowt Bikes and Skis, Downie Timber, Outdoor Research, BCCC, TECK, Modern Bake Shop, Revelstoke Septic, Skookum, Fisher, Salomon, Cooper’s Food, Big Eddy Fuel (parking lot donation), HMC, Mackenzie Contracting, Hillcrest Hotel, Kozek Sawmill and Columbia Basin Trust. Thanks!
- All memberships can now be purchased through www.zone4.ca. Membership cards are available for pick up at the Nordic Lodge Office about ten days after purchase.
- For information on One Day Nordic Clinics, School Group Lessons, Parent and Tot drop in and Private and semi-Private lessons, check out our program poster.
- The club is always looking for volunteer coaches for our ski league program. If you can help, we would love to train you! Check out the information here.
Revelstoke Nordic Ski Club has been selected for a CCC / AltaGas Club Coaching Support Program grant. See anouncement on Cross Country Canada’s website. On behalf of the scores of kids in our Ski League and Race Team we wish to thank AltaGas and Cross Country Canada for sponsoring our club.
- Revelstoke Nordic is on facebook! Club Page, Ski Racers Page, Masters Page.
- Our lodge has a phone line! The number is 814-4264.
- Revelstoke Nordic Ski Report: February 2013
- Please see our dog policy under the ‘Trails and Fees’ tab.
Snow Phone: 250-837-7303
Saturday, April 6th: Mickeys, Roadway Ramble, BCIT, Beaver Lake Rd, Hydro Hill, Hydro Way, Log Roller and Main Loop (front side) were all groomed last night. Trails are open and offer great spring skiing. Please be cautious of hazards on trails, particularly in sun exposed areas.